Wednesday 11 July 2007

To start from the begining...

Hi...
As some of you might know my name is Wings, but i don't get that name for just any reason... But for you to understand why i have my name i'd have to start from the begining, which was years ago...
i was a normal kid (i have brown hair and brown eyes, i'm pretty fit, i did karate every thrusday and friday and on certain saterdays i'd go out and do some putty or climb some trees) living in a normal world, as far as i new my world was dull and would probably always be dull but what i didn't know was that my world and the world as we all knew it was balanced on the shoulders of one person... though that comes later, right now i'm sitting in a history class struggling to stay awake while the teacher blabbed on and on about some king that had been killed by some assasin...'like all the kings or queens died of natural death', i think sarcasticly with a small sigh, the teach Mr.Howet turned around to face me as though he'd heard my sarcastic thought.
"Is there something you want to share with the class Miss Nickle? eh" He's staring so hard at me it feels like he's burning a hole right through my head.
"No sir", I say staring hard at my feet like all the answers to the universe lie in the very material that makes up my shoes.
"Very well, may I get on with teaching the class?" Mr. Howet draws out his words slowly. 'He's trying to embarass me', i think unhappily as the rest of the class covers their mouths and start giggling softly at me, 'When will this day end?' i put a hand to my forehead, unfortunitly this movement just attracts more attension to me which means for the rest of the lesson everybody is laughing and calling me names. I make my mouth small and stare furiously at the clock hanging at the front of the class, wishing that i could make the time go by faster.
'At last!' I brighten up just as i hear the bell go, signaling the end of school and the begining of the weekend 'Yes!'
I walk as fast as possible toward the front of the gate, nearly bowling someone over on the way out.
"Hey! watch out" He shouts in suprise.
"Sorry!" I scream over my shoulder just as i'm exiting the gate, still walking fast, at almost the same second that i exit the front gate and enter the parking lot, i stop, something doesn't feel right, i look around at the parked cars but can't spot my moms, "Strange", i whisper, "I thought mom said she was gonna pick me up this afternoon on her way to the shop and drop me off at home..." I felt a cold shiver starting at the top of my back and making it's way down, 'Somethings wrong.' I think, trying to figure out what it is, 'Think, come on think, what could it be?' i smack my head hard, trying to think and not even realising that someone had come up behind me. 'I guess i'm walking home', i shrug my sholders trying not to look to fazed, and start walking towards home, when i'm nearly there i realise that i can hear footsteps besides my own except it sounds like the person they belong to is trying hard to cover up the noise and trying to copy my steps, but when i look behind me all i catch is a fleeting shadow that disapears so quikly i question wether i'd actualy seen it or not. 'Well, well' i think consintrating hard on the noise this mystrious stranger is making as he or she follows me, 'If someone is stalking me then whoever it is better be ready to be going on a long walk around' I smile sneekishly just keeping down a snicker that's pushing to get out of my thoat.
I take a sudden left, stopping for a second, hearing the stranger stagger for a second trying not to bash into me, i turn around just before this person could run away again.
i was about to say something smart and mean but my mout goes dry the moment i see him, and instead of saying anything i run all the way back home tasting blood in the back of my thoat just as i reach the front door but even here the feeling that something has either gone wrong or is about to follows me. I reach up with the key to the front door in my hand but realise that the door is already unlocked when it swings open but what was kreepy about the fact that it swung open was that i hadn't even touched it, but even kreepier than that was that i found him sitting in a chair in the lounge acting as though it's the most natural thing in the world for him, his left leg crossed over the right, he was wearing a pair of jeans, a black T-Shirt and black sheos, his black hear that was cut to the top of his ears except for the right side of the fringe which went down to his chin in the middle and growing shorter as it reached his right ear.
He stared at me mockingly with his deep blue eyes as though he'd expected my arival for quite a while now'He's so smug and stuck up' i thought.
"No i'm not." He said looking more and more smug as the seconds pasted.
"Not what?" I'm starting to feel lost and light headed, dreading the answer i already know he's gonna give me....
"I'm not 'smug and stuck up'."
'Is he reading my mind?' I'm trying not to look to shocked as i feel my mouth go dry and my world start to spin.
"Yes." He stares hard into my eye's as though he's trying to make me understand something.
"No... You couldn't... It's not possible..." my mouth drops open.
"Yes it is possible." He says firmly.

wings©2007

22 comments:

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

OMG!!! That is sooooooooooooo freaky! Who is that guy? Is this like a story you wrote? Very nice!
Max Ride Fan 13

wings said...

Yeah i wrote it...
thx
^_^

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

I love it!!!! Have you got a storyline for it already? I posted some pics on my blog! Hope you check them out!
Max Ride Fan 13

wings said...

Woa slow down
i'm glad you like it
and if you tell me what a story line is i can tell wether or not i have one..
and if by story line you mean a sota outline of how the story goes then yes i have but you're gonna have to explain what you mean by story line so i can tell you, ok?
i'll be right over to check them out!
^_^

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Yes, I mean plot/outline.Yeah, i'm pretty vague at times. LOL
Max RIde Fan 13

wings said...

hey Max ride fan 13
yeah i have a sorta plot/outline of it
:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, very good, I really liked it and thnx 4 commenting on my blog.

-wolf boy

p.s.I want 2 hear more!,lol.

wings said...

Hey Wolf boy!
thx for the visit

np

Will be posting more
^_^

Just another face in the crowd said...

Hey here is how you get a cbox go to my cbox and in the bottom corner it says "cbox" click on it and it will go to the website, then make an account and it says make a regular cbox or premium if you want premium you have to pay, regular you don't. If you don't understand what I'm saying tell me I can help you :D

Just another face in the crowd said...

okay so you made the cbox, then you go to "admin" and click "quick setup" copy the code on there, then go to your blogger account and click "layouts" then click "add a page element" click the one that says "HTML/JavaScript" Paste your code in there and your cbox should come up :]

A Rebels Revenge said...

Hey,that's a cool story so far.I can see it in the papaers now.WINGS STORY.LIVE
cool
~Zeke
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Yah i agree with him...it's really nice.i like it.i wanna know who that guys is,he sounds cool yet greepy at the same time...
~Ramona Alacran
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW!! That was cool.Who's the guy??? Oh I have my own blog too.Except I can't really remember the HTML thingy.Oh by the way.My name is Zig-zag.Ziggy for short,but I guess you already knew that.
~Ziggy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey,this is Max,Violent can't type so i'll type for her.but first me.this is a cool story,the guys sounds like totally bad.which isn't good.
~Max
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OK this is Max again,now i'll type for Violent:
That was cool wings,but the man sounds scary,thats weird though.cause Max can read minds too.
~Violent

wings said...

hey guys

i'm gonna be posting more of my story next week
^_^

A Rebels Revenge said...

WOW.You write alot.
My color would be blue.
Ramona's in love with black though.
urgh.She deleted her blog.

~Zeke

wings said...

Yeah

I wrote the next bit on paper last night will be posting it on monday
^_^

Why did Ramona delete her blog?
p.s.Black is a great colour
:)

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Keep on writing!!! I'm accepted for the NUS High camp!!! I passed the test!!! I have a new post about it!!! Check it out!
Max Ride Fan 13

wings said...

max ride fan 13
will do!!

Ink said...

Oooooooo! Sooooooooo goooooooood!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm left with all these questions!!!

Just wondering... how do you get that thing on the bottom where people can't copy your blog? Or is that not what that does?

XxInk

Ink said...

I'll read the second part later.
My computer is going to lock again!

XxInk

wings said...

ink thx for the visit!
^_^

wings said...

you do that!
^_^

Just another face in the crowd said...

SO great!! You have a gift!

wings said...

no just a really big imagination...
:)
but thx anyway...
^_^